Fluffy potatoes with crisp, roasted edges are seasoned to perfection with just rosemary, salt, and pepper in these Rosemary Roasted Potatoes.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
My family eats a lot of potatoes. So, I’m always on the lookout for a new or classic potato recipe. So, roasted potatoes with rosemary? Yes, please!
These potatoes are wonderfully crisp with just the right amount of charring around the edges and skins. And, the herbs used to season them make them a great side dish for pretty much any steak, chicken, salmon, or pork entree.
Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
You’ll need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- red potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh rosemary
- fresh Italian parsley
Start by preheating the oven to 425°F. Chop the potatoes into bite-size pieces and place them on a large baking sheet. Then, drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to coat thoroughly.
Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Then, toss again to distribute the spices over all the pieces. Spread out the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring and turning them over with a large spatula at least once halfway through. They are finished when fork tender, golden brown, and slightly crisp on the edges. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Crispy Roast Potatoes
Looking for more recipes like these crispy roast potatoes?
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are crispy, salty, garlicky potato perfection that we enjoy quite often for dinner.
A tangy creamy dressing coats every bite of this Roasted Potato Salad along with hard-boiled eggs, olives, and pickles. Roasting provides a richer potato flavor for the salad and gives the potatoes a better texture.
Cheese, bacon, and potatoes are side dish perfection. Make extra because these Bacon Roasted Potatoes will go fast!
These Roasted Red Potato Wedges are wonderfully flavorful. They make a terrific side dish or easy after-school snack. We love to dip ours in homemade ranch, turn them into loaded potato wedges, or top them with cheese.
Simple yet tasty is the name of the game when it comes to these easy Oven-Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans.
Crispy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Red Potatoes baked right along with the chicken make a delicious weeknight meal. Roasted Potatoes and Kielbasa make for an amazing one-pan meal with just a few seasonings.
- 8 medium size red potatoes about 4 cups chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper adjust to taste
- 2 large sprigs rosemary about 1 tablespoon finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Chop the potatoes into bite-size pieces and place them on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to coat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss again to distribute the spices over all the pieces. Spread the potatoes across the baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring the potatoes and turning them over with a large spatula at last once halfway through.
- Potatoes are done when they are fork tender, golden brown, and slightly crisp on the edges. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.