This peach Caprese salad is a vibrant medley of flavors and textures, crafted to tantalize your taste buds and transport you to a sunny orchard in the height of peach season.
There’s just something about a colorful caprese salad that simply screams summer, doesn’t it?
Mixed with tender-crisp baby spinach or spring mix, you’ll find creamy mozzarella pearls, luscious sweet peaches, and tantalizing prosciutto. Each element contributes its distinct character, coming together in a perfect symphony.
But the true magic lies in the finishing touch – a drizzle of velvety balsamic glaze. With its rich and tangy undertones, this glaze elevates the salad to new heights, adding depth and complexity to every bite.
Oh, it sounds so fancy, and I could go on and on about how fantastic all of these flavors are together, but really? It’s a handful of ingredients that come together to create something unforgettable.
Whether you’re seeking a light and elegant appetizer or a show-stopping side dish, the peach Caprese salad delivers unforgettable and refreshing deliciousness with every bite.
So, embrace the flavors of the season and savor this salad that celebrates the succulent sweetness of peaches and the classic allure of Caprese, a fusion that will leave you craving more with every forkful.
Peach Caprese Salad
You’ll need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
- spring mix or baby spinach
- mozzarella pearls, ciliegine or bocconcini
- fresh basil
- balsamic glaze
Summer Salads with Fruit
Light summer salads are my favorite thing to eat when the weather grows warm. Adding fruit to those salads? Well, that’s never a bad idea. I love the sweet and savory combination and luckily, my family does too. All of these salads have earned two thumbs up from kids and adults alike.
Spring mix and spinach are combined with crunchy apple slices, chewy raisins, and almonds in a tangy sweet dressing work to make this Spinach Apple Salad. It is a delightful mix of crunchy and tender textures and it gets rave reviews every time I share it with friends.
Crisp lettuce, sweet mango slices, and sharp red onions combine to make this a deliciously simple Mango Summer Salad. With a light and slightly spicy dressing, this salad was a hit with my family.
Sweet bites of oranges are tossed with crisp lettuce and parsley and then topped with caramelized almonds to create this refreshing Orange Parsley Salad. When my sister first introduced me to this salad many years ago, I made it every single day for weeks. And no, I’m not exaggerating at all. Years later, this salad still makes a regular appearance on our table.
This Pear Salad is filled with slices of sweet pears, crunchy toasted pecans, and plenty of bleu cheese crumbles over a bed of baby spinach. When tossed with a tangy dijon vinaigrette, it’s an unforgettable salad.
Peach Caprese Salad
- 4 medium peaches sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt adjust to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper adjust to taste
- 8 ounces spring mix or baby spinach roughly chopped or torn bite-size
- 4 ounces mozzarella pearls ciliegine or bocconcini – halved as needed
- 2 ounces prosciutto torn bite-size
- 12 basil leaves sliced very thin or torn
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze adjust to taste
- Place the sliced peaches in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- On a large platter, or in the same mixing bowl, layer the spring mix, peaches, mozzarella, prosciutto, and basil. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.