The robust flavor of artichoke hearts is perfect with the fiery kick of fresh jalapenos in this endlessly snackable Artichoke Jalapeno Dip.
Costco Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
My husband picked up a tub of artichoke jalapeno dip from Costco a while back, and it was so good, I immediately started thinking about how to make my own version.
I love playing with copycat dishes. It’s fun to test out different ways to capture the best parts of a recipe, while still making it my own. As with any spicy recipe, you can adjust the heat to suit your preference.
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip Recipe
You’ll need the following ingredients to make this recipe:
- sour cream
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- minced garlic
- canned artichoke hearts
- fresh jalapenos
- kosher salt and black pepper
To make this dip, start by mixing the mayo, sour cream, and Parmesan in a bowl. Then, add the artichokes and jalapenos, and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper and adjust to taste.
Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to mingle before serving. This can be made up to 2 days in advance. Serve cold with fresh vegetables, tortilla chips, pita chips, or crackers.
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
If you enjoyed this version of Costco artichoke jalapeno dip, be sure to give this Spinach Artichoke Dip with Bacon a try. Everything is better with bacon.
This Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is a classic version of the appetizer. And, you will not believe how easy it is to make with your crockpot. It’s great for taking to a potluck or when hosting a game night.
I adore this Corn Queso Dip for taco Tuesdays. Or, any day of the week, really. Every single bite of it is creamy goodness. And, this Grilled Corn Dip is basically a dippable version of Mexican street corn.
For those of you who can’t get enough potato in your lives, look no further than this Loaded Baked Potato Dip. It has all your favorite toppings and is one heck of a creamy, cheesy joy to eat. My kids devour it!
Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 14 ounces canned quartered artichoke hearts drained and chopped small
- 2-3 fresh jalapenos seeded and finely minced, about ⅓ cup
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt adjust to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper adjust to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or Italian parsley finely chopped
- Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, and Parmesan in a medium size bowl and stir to combine. Add the artichokes, jalapenos, and garlic. Stir again to mix throughout. Stir in the salt and pepper, taste, and adjust as desired.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to mingle before serving. This can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Serve cold with chips, crackers, or fresh vegetables.